Install Back In Stock App
Shopline merchants can use Back In Stock extension by installing the app from Shopline app store.
After your store is connected, OnVoard will automatically sync products data from your store. Depending on the number of records you have, you may take up to a few hours for data to be fully synced.
Setup Email Profile & Domain
To send notification emails, you need to have at least 1 email profile.
- Go to email profiles page.
- If email profile if not created, follow this guide to setup email profile.
- For better deliverability, we recommend setting up email domain as well.
Setup Back In Stock
Go to overview page and add a Back In Stock for your account.
Settings > Triggers that you want to use for back-in-stock. At least 1 trigger should be selected. Configure the rest of settings according to your preferences and save.
How to install widget?
Go to your Shopline theme and switch to Products page. Ideally, select a product that is currently out-of-stock so we can preview out-of-stock widgets in your editor. If the currently selected product isn't out-of-stock, our back-in-stock widgets won't be shown.
1) Ensure that you are on Products page.
2) Select Theme Settings at bottom left.
3) Under App Embeds, look for Back-In-Stock and turn it on.
4) To display floating button for back-in-stock, you can turn on BackInStock Floating Button.
How to display inline widgets for back-in-stock?
1) From sidebar, select app extension for back-in-stock inline widgets. The following widgets are available.
- Inline Button
- Inline Text
- Inline Form
2) In our example, we've added inline button and inline form
How to setup back-in-stock for collections page?
Test your back-in-stock setup
Follow this guide to test your back-in-stock setup and ensure that it is working as expected.
Need help installing?
If you need additional help to install, you can contact us.
We recommend reading the following articles to further understand how you can customize back-in-stock.