Follow steps below if you've encountered issue when installing OnVoard plugin, or any other setup issues when connecting to your WooCommerce store.
- Uninstall OnVoard plugin from Wordpress admin. Ensure the plugin is deleted as well.
- Re-install OnVoard plugin.
- Follow setup guide to re-connect to your OnVoard account.
Our plugin is designed to automatically clean up all existing OnVoard configurations on Wordpress admin when you uninstall. Thus, the best way to resolve any issues is to uninstall it before reinstalling.
Need help troubleshooting?
If you need additional help to troubleshoot, you can contact us. If your request requires us to access your WooCommerce store, then you would need to create a temporary user account for us.
- From wordpress admin, go to Users > Add New
- Role should be Administrator
- For username, use onvoard
- For email, use firstname.lastname@example.org