To get members to participate in your reperks program, you need to first configure rules for members to earn points. Go to earning points page and add rule. Below are available options members can earn points.
- Place an Order - Give points when user place an order.
- Create an Account - Give points when user create an account.
- Submit Reviews - Give points when user submit reviews.
- Upcoming Birthday - Give points for user's upcoming birthday. To prevent abuse, our system will automatically skip users who've already been awarded points for birthday within the same calendar year.
- Facebook Like - Give points when user like your facebook page.
- Facebook Share - Give points for sharing links on facebook.
- Instagram Follow - Give points when user follow on instagram.
- Twitter Follow - Give points when user follow on twitter.
- TikTok Follow - Give points when user follow on tiktok.
For social rules, points will be awarded when user click on button to open link. This is because social networks doesn't provide us access to detect likes/follows/shares. Thus social rules are awarded based on the assumption that users will click through link and perform action.
- Go to Link - Give points when user go to specified link. The way it works is similar to social rule type. For example, "Youtube Subscribe" by linking to your youtube channel and asking users to subscribe in exchange for points. See guide for go to link rule.
- Contact Activity - Give points based on contact activity. This is an advanced rule that allows you to create campaigns based on conditions. For example, give 100 points if customer purchase specific products in August. See guide for contact activity rule.
You can also specify optional conditions for earn points eligibility. For example, give points only when contact has lifetime spent of at least $100.
Beyond typical earn points rules, Reperks also allows you to boost store engagement with campaigns like "For X month, give additional X points when customer spent more than $X". For more, see campaigns guides below.