You can give points when customer has placed X number of orders. This is considered a milestone campaign.
- To replicate, add earn points rule and select Place an Order rule type. Then use the config below.
- Select Fixed Points for Earning Type.
- We're giving 500 points for this rule.
- Turn on earning limit and configure such that member can only earn points from this rule 1 time over all time.
- This is an important config because otherwise member will keep earning points for every order placed.
- For conditions, filter for contact with Order Placed activity. Ensure they've occurred at least 5 times over all time. We're using Shopify for this example but similar order placed activity is available for other ecommerce platforms as well.
- Keep in mind that refunds or cancelled orders will still be counted since we're only taking into account order placed activity.