As seller, you can create listing to get listed on marketplace to sell discount codes (aka "deals") and earn additional revenue.
Why get listed as seller?
Additional Revenue Channel - Selling deals creates an additional revenue channel for your store. This is in some ways similar to Groupon but you get full control over deals pricing and terms. Meaning, you can still sell $50 discount code at $50. So you can structure deals in a manner that will always be profitable for your store.
Acquiring new customers -This is the number one problem for all ecommerce stores. And having this new channel allows you to bring in new customers with minimal costs. There are no fees to participate and trade. In future, we may charge around 10-20% application fees for deals sold. This fee is still much lower than what merchants are paying to acquire customers over paid channels.
Go to seller setup page and follow the checklist to setup seller. Alternatively, follow guides below to setup seller.
1) Connect to Stripe
Go to seller setup page to setup payee details. Under Getting Paid section, click Connect Stripe. Then complete Stripe's onboarding process to setup your Stripe account so you can receive payment.
2) Create Listing
Go to listings page and Add Listing. A few things to note for listing.
- Ensure that email addresses provided are valid. This is crucial because it is how we and your partners contact you for issues.
- Marketplace will separate listings by language, if you need to support multiple language, you can create listing for each language.
After listing is created, it won't be immediately eligible for approval. You will see "Missing Active Deals" message for approval status. Next, you would need to create an active deal for listing before listing is eligible for approval.
3) Create Deal
Go to deals page and add deal for listing.
- Deal status must be active before it is available.
- Redemption price can't be changed later.
For supported ecommerce platforms, Reperks will automatically generate coupon codes for each deal. See list of ecommerce platforms that supports auto-generated coupons. If the platform that you're using doesn't support auto-generated coupons, you would need to manually add coupons for deal.
- See Coupons Guide
4) Request Approval for Listing
Once deal status is Active, go back to listings page. Listing will be eligible for approval.
- Click Request Approval to begin review process.
- Approval process will take around 1-3 days. We will follow-up via specified notification email.
Trading as Seller
For more guides on how trading works, see trading as seller.