You can import existing contacts data to OnVoard via Integrations or CSV File. For most users, you would use Integrations import.
You can use integrations to import contacts data from:
Before you begin
- Ensure that you are connected to your platform you want to import data from.
Go to imports job page and add a new import job.
- Select Integrations for Method.
- Select Contact for Destination.
- Select appropriate Data Mapping to use. Data mapping determines how you want imported data to be translated to OnVoard Contact. See available data mappings for your account.
- Select Connection to use for import.
- Click Save to add job.
After import job is created, locate the job in imports job page and click Execute.
From modal dialog, click Execute to start import.
For CSV import, you need to ensure that your CSV file adheres to OnVoard Contacts CSV Schema. Email will be used to determine if we should create or update contact.