To bulk unsubscribe contacts from emails, you can add import job to create or update contacts'
email_unsubscribed field with CSV file.
Prepare CSV File
First, create a CSV file with columns:
- email: This is contact's email address.
- email_unsubscribed: Value should be
Fill CSV file with contact's data. For full list of available fields, see OnVoard Contacts CSV Schema.
Add Import Job
After CSV file is ready, go to imports job page and add a new import job.
- Select CSV File for Method.
- Select Contact for Destination.
- Select OnVoard Contacts for CSV Schema.
- Click Save to add job.
After import job is created, locate the job in imports job page and click Execute.
Attach CSV file and click Execute to start import. If contact already exists, the import will update
email_unsubscribed field to