Cleaning up unengaged contacts by unsubscribing them from emails can improve deliverability and reduce costs.
In this playbook, we'll show you how to setup Unengaged Contacts Cleanup Flow which allows you to automatically clean your list.
To start, we need to segment unengaged contacts.
Go to segment library page and create new segment from Unengaged template.
- Contacts who've not opened or clicked any emails within the last 180 days.
- Must receive at least 10 emails.
- Excludes contacts who've already unsubscribed from emails.
Setting up Flow
Select Flow Playbook
Go to flow playbooks page and select Unengaged Cleanup playbook.
- Select Trigger (Step 1) from flow preview.
- Then select Unengaged for Properties > Segment.
Click Submit to create flow. That's it, whenever a contact is added to Unengaged segment, flow will unsubscribe the contact from emails.