Flow is a sequence of tasks to execute when an event has occurred. Using Flow, you can automate common tasks such as:
- Sending checkout abandonment email
- Sending review request email after purchase
- Sync contact status across platforms
Each step is a task to execute within a flow. There are various types of steps:
Trigger: Events that start a flow. Each flow can only have 1 trigger.
Augment: Use to add additional resources to flow.
Delay: Wait for specified period before proceeding to next step.
Filter: Only proceed to next step if filter conditions are met.
Branch: Split paths based on conditions or percentage (for A/B test).
Action: Task to execute. For example: Send email.
We highly recommend you use to flow playbook to create flow. Go to flow playbooks page to view a list of flow playbooks for common use cases such as checkout abandonment flow.
We've also written step-by-step guide how to setup flows:
- Checkout Abandonment Flow
- Cart Abandonment Flow
- Browse Abandonment Flow
- Product Review Flow
- Sync Contact Status Flow
- Upcoming Birthday Flow
- Unengaged Contacts Cleanup Flow
- Coupon Discount (After Review) Flow
- Review Replied Notification Flow