Custom page allows you to serve branded urls like
feedback.yourdomain.com for generated reviews collector page.
Setting up Custom Domain
Custom domain must be created before you can add custom page.
- Go to custom domains page and add custom domain.
- After adding your custom domain, go to your DNS provider's website (e.g. GoDaddy) and find DNS record for domain.
- Add a CNAME record for domain with value
After that is done, go back to custom domains page and verify your domain Normally it will take a few minutes for everything to be ready but keep in mind that it may take up to 72 hours for DNS to be fully propagated. Meanwhile, you can continue to setup custom page while domain is waiting to be verified.
Setting up Custom Page
Go to custom pages page and add custom page.
- Slug is optional but must be distinct for selected domain.
- If slug is left empty. Path for custom page will be same as domain, for example
- If slug is specified, it will be appended at url path like