If you are sending emails, you may incur additional charges depending on monthly email sends. In general, every email send via your account will count towards usage. After subscribing, you can view current email sends usage via usages page.
The following will not count towards usage.
- Skipped email sends. Examples includes suppressed contacts, unsubscribed contacts, previously hard bounced contacts.
- Errors that occurs before email sends. Examples includes inactive emails, missing email profiles, incorrect email configurations.
The following will count towards usage.
- Test email sends.
- Double Opt-In confirmation email.
- Back-In-Stock email sends.
- Review request email sends.
- Emails that hard bounce after sends.
- Emails that soft bounce after sends.
- Emails that landed in spam inbox.
- Attempted email sends after passing initial checks.
Monthly email sends usage will automatically resets on 1st of each month.
Free Trial Limits
Account on free trial will have 1000 email sends limits. This limit is for the trial period and will not be reset on 1st of each month.