Advertiser are merchants who offer deals to other merchants. They can offer discount code like $10 OFF to customers from publisher stores. This allows advertisers to acquire high-intent purchasers at a low cost.
Before you begin
Here are a few things to note.
- You need a paid plan to collaborate as an advertiser.
- You can collaborate as an advertiser even if your platform isn't integrated with XCollab. All you need is manually upload coupon codes for deal.
Follow steps below to setup as advertiser.
1) Setup Collaborator Profile
Before using any XCollab features, you need to first setup a collaborator profile.
2) Create Deals
Next, go to deals page and create a deal.
- Deal status must be active before it is available on marketplace
- Deal type can be public or private. Type can't be changed later.
- Private deal allows you to setup exclusive offers with selected partners.
For supported ecommerce platforms, we will automatically generate coupon codes for each deal. See list of ecommerce platforms that supports auto-generated coupons. If the platform that you're using doesn't support auto-generated coupons, you would need to manually add coupons for deal.
- See Coupons Guide
When deal is active, you can view it on marketplace.
Handle Campaign Request
We will notify you via email when a publisher request for campaign collaboration.
- Go to collaborations page to view all campaign requests.
- You can update approval status for campaign requests. We will automatically notify publisher changes in approval status via email.
- If you need modifications or clarifications, you can email publisher directly or leave a message along with approval status update.
During campaign period, we will automatically drop a post-purchase email with advertiser's discount code when customer from publisher store makes a purchase.
Go to collaborations page to view stats for collaborated campaigns. You can view stats like number of delivered, opened, clicked emails. More importantly, you can view number of generated conversions and revenue. See how XCollab track conversions.
Private deals allows you to setup exclusive offers for premium partners. See how you can setup private deals.