Publisher are merchants who promote advertiser offers. What's the benefit of being a publisher? You can use partner offers to increase AOV and boost conversion. With advertiser offers, you can setup promotion like "Get $10 OFF at Advertiser Store when you spent at least $100". Best of all, there are no costs for you to setup these promotions!
Before you begin
Here are a few things to note.
- You can be publisher while on free plan.
- Your platform needs to be integrated with XCollab for you to collaborate as a publisher. This is because we need to be able detect purchases to deliver post-purchase emails.
Follow steps below to setup as publisher.
1) Setup Collaborator Profile
Before using any XCollab features, you need to first setup a collaborator profile.
2) Setup Email Profile & Domain
To run campaigns, you need to have at least 1 email profile.
- Go to email profiles page.
- If email profile if not created, follow this guide to setup email profile.
- Ensure post-purchase emails gets delivered to inbox with better deliverability. For better deliverability, we recommend using your own domain for sending.
3) Create Campaign for Marketplace Deal
Next, go to marketplace and identify deals to collaborate.
- After identifying deal to collaborate, setup a campaign for it.
- You can structure campaign such that only orders greater than $X will be eligible. This allows you to increase AOV.
- Save the campaign and wait for approval.
- We will notify you via email when campaign approval status changes.
Before campaign goes live, both merchants should promote brand collaboration on social media and email newsletter. This is a good way to boost revenue as it gives customers reason to return to your store.
After approved, campaign will be ready to go live on scheduled dates. During campaign period, we will automatically drop a post-purchase email with advertiser's discount code when your customer makes a purchase.
Go to campaigns page to view stats for collaborated campaigns. You can view stats like number of delivered, opened, clicked emails. More importantly, you can view number of generated conversions and revenue.